Friday, June 13, 2008

My typo on Kristy's blog

Kristy's husband, Milton, wrote on Kristy's blog about how beautiful Kristy is, and he offered to put on her makeup. Her respons: "No way!" LOL http://christianlovestories.blogspot.com/

I wrote a comment:

*******

Margo Carmichael said...
"No way"? LOL

Maybe the thought of you putting Kristy's makeup on her reminds her of a certain youth camp skit:

The Beauty Demo.

A boy pretending to be a girl stands behind a table full of cosmetics--cold cream, face powder, lipstick, etc.--and someone behind him, partly behind a curtain, only arms exposed, applies the cosmetics to the "girl's" face as she earnestly describes the beauty process. Neither is able to see what the applyer is doing to the applyee and the whole thing is hilarious.

Thanks for the giggle

Yes, Kristy is beautiful. I was sitting at a table beside the restaurant doo in Nashville, I believe, at ACFW, when she popped in, and that was the first time I saw her and thought, "She is darling."

Prayers and blessings for you all today. : )

5:55 PM
************

I re-read that after it was published. Ack! I wrote another comment:

**********

Margo Carmichael said...
"Restaurant doo"???

Oh, wait, restaurant "door," of course. Silly me, too gentle on the r. Pardon my Southern accent.

No comments: